Xpress Ink & Toner Warranty
Our Products That Cover 100% Life-Time Warranty
- Defective compatible black toner cartridges for monochrome printers.
- Defective compatible black & colour toner cartridges for colour printers.
- Defective compatible drum unit cartridges.
- Defective re-manufactured toner cartridges
Products Applicable With 60 Days Return Policy Customer will be responsible for shipping charges
- Compatible or remanufactured drum units (Unopened)
- Remanufactured or compatible toner and ink cartridges (Unopened)
Following conditions will be applicable with product return policy
- www.xpressink.ca is not responsible for any damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Clearance, final sale, or opened/used products unless they are determined to be defective;
- In no event shall www.xpressink.ca be liable for any incidental or consequential damages; including but not limited to loss of business, profits and/or equipment(s)
Adjustment / Cancellation to an Order:
Xpress Ink & Toner Ltd. highly recommends contacting us immediately to cancel any order. Our contact number is 416-827-7919.
- Orders are processed within 48 hours and since customer satisfaction is our number one priority, we usually ship out all orders the same business day, if they are placed from 1:00PM to 3:00 PM EST/EDT.
- It is also the responsibility of the customer to cover any shipping costs if any errors occur.
- Once an order has been processed and shipped by our team, you may not cancel or change your order.
- Accidents and mistakes happen, but not to worry, if you accidentally purchased the incorrect products, simply contact us.
*A mandatory 15% fee for non-defective items will be applied.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, therefore any returns must be done with one of our agents. During the return process, pictures identification may be required.
- Xpress Ink & Toner does not provide RSL (prepaid return shipping label) to confirmed items with their specific warranty period. Return shipping is the customers responsibility, unless the product purchase is deemed to be defective by returns department. If the product(s) is deemed defective, return shipping costs will be refunded back to the customers original method of payment, upon receiving proof of return (receipt slip)
www.xpressink.ca reserves the right to request valid identification before accepting merchandise for a return. www.xpressink.ca also reserves the right to limit, or refuse to accept the return of specific merchandise at any time for any reason.
In connection with the enforcement of any of the Terms & Conditions governing the reward point system; www.xpressink.ca reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs. Store credits are subject to applicable government regulations and are void where prohibited by law.